Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Came Around

Yesterday, I woke up starved and ready for a good and filling breakfast. To my disappointment, there was absolutely NO food in my kitchen (over dramatization). So, I called one of my best friends, Brigitte, and asked her to meet up with me at one of my favorite places, Panera's. 

Now that I was full and ready for adventure, we went to Petco to look for pet supplies for Brigitte's kitty, Milo. (I'll post pictures of him later, he is the cutest little thing.) Unfortunately, Petco didn't have the supplies she needed. We also wanted to buy toys for Milo, but decided to make our own toys. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW WE ROLL. We went to Michaels to get supplies (which included bright yellow, pink, and orange feathers).

After that, we decided to drive around for fun. I ended up buying new Dollhouse shoes. 
Finally we went home and crafted toys for Milo while watching Project Runway.
Brigitte's sister, Callia, playing with the toy I made for Milo. And no, Milo's arm is not missing. Just a camera mistake.
Making toys for Milo was no easy feat. He kept jumping into the supplies and playing with the unfinished toys WHILE we were working on them.

Milo being held by his mommy, Brigitte
 Brigitte and I met up with a couple of our friends for dinner at the restaurant, Macaroni Grill. We were celebrating the birthday of my friend, Priscilla, who got freaking Dior shoes for her birthday! The restaurant was really cool, because they covered the table and gave us crayons to draw with! Needless to say, I had a lot of fun.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment