Sunday, May 22, 2011

Romeo and Juliet

I had a frustrating and fun day yesterday. I've been working on a video skit for my Vietnamese class, and my group had finally finished filming. I drove to a friend's house yesterday to upload the video. I arrived at 1pm, and we had so many problems sending the video to my group that it didn't upload completely until 11pm!

So yes, that was stressful and I wanted to punch my video in the face (if it was possible to do such a thing). Other than that, I had a fun day. I visited Sarah while my friend watched over the video's uploading process. First, we watched a part of Conan The Destroyer and laughed at the cheesiness of it all. Afterwards, We ended up watching Casablanca and munching on Jack-in-the-Box.


It was such a good classic movie. I love the clothes (although I really wish I could see them in color) and the story was so sweet and romantic. After that we watched the Lady Gaga Thon on Fuse. It was nice to watch all of her music videos from Just Dance to Judas. I also liked hearing about her influences and the meanings behind some of the songs/videos.
Then, my friend and I watched awkward late night commercials (which seem to focus on old people and their sex problems) 

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment