Sunday, August 19, 2012

Adventure Time Art Exhibit

Last night, I went with my friends Kellie and Zac to the "Oootopia: An Artgebraic Tribute to Adventure Time" at Nucleus. I made a sad attempt to dress up as Jake and got free admission (saved $5, BABE).
 We went looking for food and drinks since we arrived at the gallery so early.
I somehow got blue paint and water stains on my Jake mask...
"CATTACK!" by cmykevin

"Daddy Why Did You Eat My Fries" by Sachin Teng
I enjoyed using Jake and Beemo as props. I even tried to put smug Jake into the background of a photo someone was taking, I have no idea if it worked...but a child caught me in the act.
There were a couple of crayons laying around the exhibit that had turned white from Marceline taking away the red. They were just scattered on top of paintings or on shelves. My friends and I took one each...I don't know if we were suppose to, but they were all gone by the end of the night.
 I drew a little picture and left a thank you message for the artists of Adventure Time. Zac and I forgot to take a picture of the doodle though...
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment