Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Visit to an Art Exhibit

My friend, Brigitte and I visited the MOCA in Los Angeles last Thursday for the Transmission LA: AV Club exhibit. Here's a video that I took from the trip!

There were a lot of cool and trippy exhibits, here are some photos I took.




Funny story about these Steve Madden shoes. My mother bought them a long time ago and you can't tell from this point of view, but they have thick soles similar to creeper shoes. I'm kind of into creepers right now, so of course when I found out my mother had these I was super excited and had to wear them to this museum exhibit. Sadly, I did not know how old they were, and they started ripping as I walked around in LA. I didn't notice until a museum employee told me something was wrong with my shoes. My friend and I ended up walking to the nearby Little Tokyo to buy some glue to fix them up haha.

Here are some photos that Brigitte took:






 After we finished with the museum, we tried to drive home. Except we got lost. So we tried to make the best of it by buying some Krispy Kreme doughnuts, that we found in the area, and we brought them back to my friend, Sarah's house so we could eat them and watch Marvel movies (to prepare for The Avengers!).

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment